Cort Concert Size Open Pore Guitar AF510-BKS [HM6053_8]
Availability: Normally available within 3 - 7 days
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body: Concert Body
- Top: African Mahogany (Okoume)
- Back and Sides: African Mahogany (Okoume)
- Neck: Mahogany (Palaquium)
- Fretboard: Merbau
- Frets: 20 Frets
- Inlay: Dot Inlay
- Bridge: Merbau
- Strings: Coated Strings
- Bracing: Advanced X-Bracing
Cort has been a guitar-making brand for more than 50 years with an unabated passion for the guitar. Based on long-standing guitar production knowledge, experience, and faith in quality and value, we constantly study to create the best guitar in the world. Cort's mission is to deliver the best instruments to passionate musicians around the world.
- The Concert body size is smaller and produces a more focused and balanced sound than the Dreadnaught with less emphasis on the bass and a strong midrange with clearer and sweeter highs. This sonic balance of the Concert body makes it ideal for fingerpicking as well as solo single-note playing.
All Mahogany Model
- Developed in accordance with recent acoustic guitar market trends, this model features not only mahogany back and sides but mahogany top as well. Although darker sounding than spruce, mahogany produces a warmer tone with a full rich mid-range.
Dovetail Neck Joint
- Strongly joined with meticulous workmanship by experienced craftsmen, the dovetail joint transfers the body's vibration and resonance to the neck with no loss of energy and with plenty of detail.
- High-quality coating on the strings resist humidity, dirt and sweat for long string life and improved playability. Specially outfitted on this model.
- The exclusive scooped surface bridge from Cort enhances sustain with greater string angle from the saddle to the body while reducing tension on the strings across the neck were less finger fatigue and improved playability.
|UNSPC Code||60131303 - Guitars|
|Custom Stock Status||N/A|