You have no items in your shopping cart.
- EEC based mail order customers have a 14 day cooling off period from receipt of goods during which they have the right to return for a full refund.
- This does not apply to products where there are hygiene issues such as mouthpieces and reeds.
- All goods returned are at the customer's cost, they must have their original packaging and be in brand new unused condition.
- We recommend that any returns are made by using a national courier service and fully insured in case of loss or damage.
2. Goods damaged in Transit
- All goods must be inspected on receipt and any damage reported to us within 48 hours.
3. Faulty Goods under guarantee
- If you believe your instrument is faulty under a manufacturing defect please email us on email@example.com
- Please provide as much detail as possible to help us ascertain the best solution.
- Our team will then advise you on the next step which may vary depending on a number of factors including value, size and age of faulty product.
- Rest assured that our team will resolve your issue with the least possible inconvenience.
- If you are local to our store and wish to bring the faulty item in personally then please contact a member of our support team before visiting.
- Depending on the nature of the problem, they may be able to arrange to have it replaced whilst you wait.
- Our sales team are unable to process returns/exchanges without prior authorisation from our manager. Therefore, if you visit without having contacted them you may have to leave the faulty item in store
- The majority of problems can be sorted quickly/easily providing you notify support of your intention to visit and the nature of the issue in advance.