Our Contact Details
Haydock Music Ltd. T: 0141 955 1812
5a Stewart Street E: email@example.com
Milngavie W: www.haydockmusic.co.uk
What type of information we have.
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
How we get the information and why we have it
The personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To enable the sale and/or delivery of an item
- For contact details for instrumental lessons
- For sharing of information about rentals with you and music lessons with those receiving them
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are free to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legal obligation.
- We need it to perform a public task.
- We have a legitimate interest.
What we do with the information we have
We use the information that you have given us in order to complete sales and deliveries and to share internal information about our lessons to those receiving them.
We do not share this information with anyone outside Haydock Music Ltd and Haydock Music School
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com or on 0141 955 1812 if you wish to make such a request.
How to complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113