Laney NEXUS-TUBE Nexus Tube Head 400 Watt Bass Guitar Amplifier [HM2577]
Availability: Normally available within 3 - 7 days
- Cabinet Design: Marine Grade plywood cabinet with large grip handles
- Channels: Fet and Tube
- Class: Class A/B
- Compressor: Single Control for threshold & range with auto level adjust (footswitchable)
- DI Socket: Male XLR (Balanced & Switchable Pre/Post EQ)
- Packed Dimensions (HxWxD): 409 x 664 x 516mm
- Equalisation: Bass & Treble shelving controls, Hi & Lo Para Mid, and 6 Band Graphic EQ
- Footswitch: Yes - FS5 included
- FX Loop(s): Send & Return Jacks (post EQ, pre Master Volume)
- Impedance: 2, 4, and 8 ohms
- Inputs: 1x Jack (with 10db Pad switch)
- Line In: Power amp in
- Link Jack (Line Level Slave): Yes
- Master Presence Control: Yes - Active Power Stage Feedback Control
- Output Values: 8x KT88
- Power: 400 Watts
- Preamp Valves: 3x ECC83, 1x 12BH7
- Speaker Connections: 3x Speakons
- Tuner Output Socket: 1x Jack (direct from input, still active when amp muted)
- Weight: 39 Kg Packed, 34.5 Kg Unit
- Unit Dims - for int. case (HxWxD): 219 x 541 x 393mm
Valve-wise the Nexus Tube comes loaded with 12AX7's handling the gain side of things, a 12B7 handling the drive and 8 rugged KT88 power valves pushing out 400 watts of bass punch and midrange crunch. Gold plated relays and hefty grille protection give the Nexus a heavy weight but beautifully constructed persona!
Increasing the Terminator feel of the Nexus TUBE is its internal array of LEDs that glow bright blue and red when in use indicating valve status. This extensive protection system also includes separate fuses per power valve to prevent total shutdown in the event of individual failure.
From vintage valve soaked bass lines, coloured with tube distortion, to clean slap and pop with more treble, the ability to switch from/between/combine tube gain or fet gain means that the possibilities are endless. You can add more punch to your sound with the on board compressor, you can add more bass with the on board sub feature, versatility is king.
The supplied foot switch also gives you the ability to switch in and out the internal compressor and graphic and parametric EQ for ultimate on stage control.
The rear panel of the Nexus-TUBE houses everything the player will need when it comes to interfacing with outboard gear and cabinet compliments.
High quality Neutrik combination speakon/jack sockets give you cabinet options down to 2 Ohms, FX Loop, XLR DI out selectable Pre/Post EQ option and a pre-amp out/Power amp in loop give you everything you need and the panel is finished off with a tuner out socket and a port for connecting the custom FS5 footswitch supplied with the unit.
|UNSPC Code||52161547 - Amps|