Laney NEXUS-FET Nexus FET Head 650 Watt Bass Guitar Amplifier [HM2576]
Availability: Normally available within 3 - 7 days
- Cabinet Design: Marine Grade plywood cabinet with large grip handles
- Channels: Fet and Tube
- Class: Class A/B
- Compressor: Single Control for threshold & range with auto level adjust (footswitchable)
- DI Socket: Male XLR (Balanced & Switchable Pre/Post EQ)
- Packed Dimensions (HxWxD): 409 x 664 x 516mm
- Equalisation: Bass & Treble shelving controls, Hi & Lo Para Mid, and 6 Band Graphic EQ
- Footswitch: Yes - FS5 included
- FX Loop(s): Send & Return Jacks (post EQ, pre Master Volume)
- Impedance: Minimum 4 ohms
- Inputs: 1x Jack (with 10db Pad switch)
- Line In: Power amp in
- Link Jack (Line Level Slave): Yes
- Master Presence Control: Yes - Active Power Stage Feedback Control
- Output Values: No
- Power: 650 Watts
- Preamp Valves: 2x ECC83
- Speaker Connections: 2x Speakons
- Tuner Output Socket: 1x Jack (direct from input, still active when amp muted)
- Weight: 33.5 Kg Packed, 27 Kg Unit
- Unit Dims - for int. case (HxWxD): 219 x 541 x 393mm
The Nexus FET head packs a high tech preamp with over 24 features on the front panel alone! Might look complicated but it is laid out logically and can be tailored to your individual needs.
Pre amp valve-wise the Nexus FET comes loaded with 12AX7’s handling the gain side of things, a 12B7 handling the drive and internally the NEXUS FET packs aMOS-FET output section developing 650 Watts RMS of bone crushing bass.
MOS-FET output sections offer supreme dynamics and clarity and respond slightly quicker than valve loaded output sections, delivering super fast attack. Pop & Slap players love the rapid response to wide bass note intervals that MOS-FET sections deliver, so if that’s your bag make sure you check the Nexus-FET out.
From vintage valve soaked bass lines, coloured with tube distortion, to clean slap and pop with more treble, the ability to switch from/between/combine tube gain or fet gain means that the possibilities are endless. You can add more punch to your sound with the on board compressor, you can add more bass with the on board sub feature, versatility is king.
The supplied foot switch also gives you the ability to switch in and out the internal compressor and graphic and parametric EQ for ultimate on stage control.
The rear panel of the Nexus-FET houses everything the player will need when it comes to interfacing with outboard gear and cabinet compliments.
High quality Neutrik combination speakon/jack sockets give you cabinet options down to 4 Ohms, FX Loop, XLR DI out, selectable Pre/Post EQ option and a pre-amp out/Power amp in loop give you everything you need and the panel is finished off with a tuner out socket and a port for connecting the custom FS5 footswitch supplied with the unit.
|UNSPC Code||52161547 - Amps|