Laney N115 Nexus 400 Watt Bass Guitar Amplifier [HM2574]
Availability: Normally available within 3 - 7 days
- Power: 400 Watts RMS
- Inputs: 2 x Neutrik Speakon connectors - Input and Link
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Drivers: 1x15” Neodymium driver, 1" Exit Compression Driver with switchable on/off and hi/lo
- Weight: 19.5 Kg
- Cabinet Design: Lightweight heavy duty plywood cabinet Covered with ̃Tuff Stuff'
- Unit Dims - for int. case (HxWxD): 440 x 580 x 400mm
- Frequency Responce: 35Hz - 20KHz
The amazingly compact N115 is an amazingly light bass cabinet, but what it lacks in weight it more than makes up for in performance and attitude.
Fitted with a LaVoce Neodymium 15” woofer plus a La Voce horn switchable either on or off or down to half power, the N115 cabinet provides the serious bass player the option of just running a single cabinet rig without compromising any tone or delivery.
With the trend for bass players getting ever lower with 5 & 6 string instruments, the N115 offers the ideal partner to the NEXUS SL as it extends the low-end response of your bass down deep where you want to be.
Manufactured in lightweight, heavy duty plywood and finished in the incredibly tough, ultra-durable and resilient TuffStuff – a polyurethane coating designed to deal with the rigours of life on the road the N115 cabinet is the ideal compact enclosure for live or studio work.
|UNSPC Code||52161547 - Amps|