Laney LX35R Solid State 35 Watt Electric Guitar Amplifier [HM2571]
Availability: Normally available within 3 - 7 days
- Cabinet Design: Black metal corners, gloss metal grille and rubber feet
- CD Input: Yes (Phono)
- Channels: 2 (Clean and Distortion)
- Packed Dimensions (HxDxW): 405 x 450 x 275mm
- Drivers: 1 x 10" Custom Driver
- Effects: No
- Equalisation: Global Bass, Mid and Treble
- Footswitch: FS2 (Not Included)
- Fx Loop(s): No
- Headphone Socket: Yes
- Inputs: 1 x Jack
- Kick Proof Metal Grill: Yes
- Line Out: No
- Power: 35 Watts
- Reverb: Yes
- Speaker Connections: 1x Jack (4 Ohms External)
- Weight: 11.5 Kg Packed, 10 Kg Packed
- Unit Dims - for int. case (HxWxD): 368 x 403 x 228mm
The LX range takes its design cues from the more aggressive side of life – dark & brooding. More than just practice amps, fitted with rugged metal grilles and tattoo graphics giving them looks and strength to be taken to the extreme.
The LX35R features twin channels, giving you clean to extreme options, 3 band EQs give you powerful control over tone, and for Extreme Tone Shaping all the LX35R feature an XTS option that really kicks things about. Another smart feature is the on-board CD input. for playing along with your favourite bands!
The LX35Rn also features on-board reverb plus a headphone socket for late night practice sessions.
|UNSPC Code||52161547 - Amps|