Laney AH80 AudioHub Multi Instrument Amplifier [HM2541]
Availability: Normally available within 3 - 7 days
- Cabinet Design: Carpet covered, dual position kickback cabinet
- CD Input: AUX/CD input 3.5mm stereo jack
- Channel Controls: Level, FX switch
- Drivers: 10" Custom Designed Driver
- Effects: On-board Digital Delay with Feedback, Time & Level controls
- Equalisation: Master 5 Band Graphic EQ (±12dB)
- Headphone Socket: Yes
- Inputs: Jack Inputs on all channels - XLR input on channel 1
- Kick Proof Metal Grill: Yes
- Line Out: Yes
- Power: 80 Watts
- Packed Dimensions (HxWxD): 435 x 415 x 370mm
- Unit Dims - for int. case (HxWxD): 495 x 475 x 405mm
- Channel 1: Balanced XLR/Unbalanced Line
- Channel 2: Stereo Unbalanced Line
- Channel 3: Hi-Z Instrument
The principle behind the Audiohub range is simple: – Audiohub products are designed to give musicians the optimum performance, flexibility and sound quality for any given audio application.
Audiohub equals flexibility – true to their name Audiohubs perform with ease in any amplification application – keyboards, electronic drums, vocals, acoustic and electric string instruments as well as playback are all handled with ease.
Designed with flexibility in mind the AH80 can accommodate a variety of input options such as XLR, Jack or RCAs. Two independent channels with a dedicated three band EQ on each to give you plenty of tonal possibilities. An On-board Digital Delay with Feedback, Time & Level controls with individual channel assigns gives you the ability to add a bit of character to each of the channel inputs, an AUX/CD input – 3.5mm stereo jack and finally a DI out completes the front panel features. Add to this an FX loop on the rear panel and you have every base covered. Housing a 1 × 10” custom driver and an HF horn, the AH80 pumps out 80 watts RMS.
Audiohubs sound great – they are powerful and true – what you put in you get out but louder, much louder. They sound clean and clear and should you wish to, the onboard EQ's are powerful enough to dial out difference from venue to venue, meaning you get the best sound every time, all the time.
|UNSPC Code||52161547 - Amps|