Kawai CN39W Digital Piano in Satin White [HM2449_2]
Availability: Normally available within 3 - 7 days
Special Price £1,249.00
- Action - Responsive Hammer III
- Key Material - Plastic
- Key Surface - Ivory Touch
- Letoff Simulation - Yes
- Sensors - 3
- Velocity Curves- Light 1/2/3/4, Normal, Heavy 1/2/3/4, Off (Constant), User Touch Curve
- Key Lid - yes, sliding type
- Sound Source - Progressive Harmonic Imaging™, 88 Key Sampling
- Sounds- 355 incl. Drum Sets, GM2 compatible
- Polyphony- max. 256 notes
- Virtual Technician- Voicing, Damper Resonance, Damper Noise, String Resonance, Undamped String Resonance, Cabinet Resonance, Key-off Effect, Fall-back Noise, Hammer Delay, Topboard, Decay Time, Minimum Touch, Stretch Tuning, Stretch Curve, User Tuning, Key of Temperament, User Temperament, User Key Volume, Half-Pedal Adjust, Soft Pedal Depth
- Keyboard Modes - Dual, Split (incl. Volume/Balance), 4Hands
- Reverb - Room, Lounge, Small Hall, Concert Hall, Live Hall, Cathedral
- Effects - Mono Delay, Ping Delay, Triple Delay, Chorus, Classic Chorus, Ensemble, Tremolo, Classic Tremolo, Vibrato Tremolo, Tremolo+Amp, Auto Pan, Classic Auto Pan, Auto Pan+Amp, Phaser+Auto Pan, Phaser, Classic Phaser, Phaser+Amp, Phaser+Chorus, Rotary (1~6)
- Tuning - Equal (Piano Only), Mersenne pure (Major), Mersenne pure (Minor), Pythagorean, Meantone, Werckmeister III, Kirnberger III, Equal (Flat), Equal (Stretch), USER
- Metronome/Beats- 10 Beats + 100 Rhythms, Tempo and Volume adjustable
- Recorder - -10 songs, 2 tracks – max. 90.000 notes; 16 track songs with USB memory installed
- Lesson Function - Burgmüller 25 (25 Etudes Faciles, Opus 100), Czerny 30 (Etudes de Mécanisme, Opus 849), Czerny 100 (Hundert Übungsstücke, Opus 139), Beyer (Vorschule im Klavierspiel, Opus 101), Chopin Waltzes; Alfred’s Basic Piano Library Lesson Book Level 1A, Alfred’s Basic Piano Library Lesson Book Level 1B, Alfred’s Basic Adult Piano Course Lesson Book Level 1, Alfred’s Premier Piano Course Lesson 1A, Alfred’s Premier Piano Course Lesson 1B
- Piano Music Songs - 29
- Concert Magic Songs - 176
- Demo Songs- 31
- Display - OLED 128 x 64 Pixel
- Bluetooth - Bluetooth (Ver. 4.0; GATT compatible), Bluetooth Low Energy MIDI Specification compliant; Bluetooth Audio
- Registrations - Yes, 16 memories
- USB Functions - Song/Registration load/save, create directory, rename, delete, format
- Other Features - Key Transpose, Song Transpose, Tone Control (incl. User EQ), Speaker Volume, Headphone Volume , Line In, Line Out Volume, Audio Recorder Gain, Tuning, Damper Hold, LCD Contrast, User Memory, Reset, Lower Octave Shift, Lower Pedal On/Off , Split Balance, Layer Octave Shift, Layer Dynamics, Dual Balance, MIDI Channel, Send PGM#, Local Control, Transmit PGM#, Multi Timbral Mode, Channel Mute, Auto Power Off
- Sound System - 13 cm x 2 Bass speaker, 8x12 cm x 2 Treble speaker (ONKYO)
- Amplifier - 2 x 20W (ONKYO)
- Power Consumption - 30W
- Construction - Pedals
- Grand Feel System with Sustain (Half-Pedal), Sostenuto and Soft - Music Rack
- Extra large, adjustable - Jacks
- MIDI (IN/OUT), USB (to Host + to Device), LINE IN (L / MONO, R), LINE OUT (L / MONO, R), Kopfhörer x 2 (1/4" and 1/8" Stereo jacks)
- Height 88 cm
- Width in cm - 144.5
- Depth in cm - 43.5
- Weight in kg- 54
- Premium Black satin, Premium White satin, Premium Rosewood
* Price Match Guarantee
* 5 Year guarantee
The Variety of a Digital Piano - Complementing the instruments’ excellent Responsive Hammer III keyboard action and impressive Progressive Harmonic Imaging piano sound, the CN39 also offers a strong selection of digital piano features that further enhance one’s musical enjoyment. Wireless Bluetooth® MIDI and AUDIO connectivity, USB audio record/playback, Dual, Split, and Four Hands keyboard modes, and a rich assortment of instrumental voices add greater variety to players’ performances, while the convenient metronome function and integrated lessons ensure that regular practise is both productive and engaging for aspiring pianists.
The Touch of a Grand Piano - The CN39 digital piano’s Responsive Hammer III (RHIII) action recreates the distinctive touch of an acoustic grand piano, with its realistic movement and accurate 3-sensor technology providing a smooth, natural, and highly responsive piano playing experience. The weight of the keyboard is appropriately graded to mirror the heavier bass hammers and lighter treble hammers of an acoustic piano, while structural reinforcements within the action assembly ensure greater stability during fortissimo and staccato passages. The CN39 digital piano also features Kawai’s Ivory Touch key surfaces that gently absorb finger moisture to assist the player’s performance, while, let-off simulation recreates the subtle ‘notch’ sensation felt when softly playing the keys of a grand piano, satisfying the expectations of the most discerning pianists.
The Sound of a Grand Piano - The CN39 digital piano captures the magnificent tone of Kawai’s flagship Shigeru Kawai SK-EX full concert grand piano. Widely regarded as the ‘premier pianos of Japan’, Shigeru Kawai instruments grace the stages of concert halls and musical institutions throughout the world, and are prized for their exceptional tonal clarity. In addition, the CN39 also features the distinctive sound of Kawai’s highly acclaimed EX concert grand piano, which has frequently been selected by professional pianists in such prestigious events as the Chopin, Tchaikovsky, and Rubinstein international piano competitions, among others. Both instruments have been carefully recorded, meticulously analysed, and faithfully reproduced with full 88-key sampling using Harmonic Imaging™ sound technology. This unique process accurately recreates the broad dynamic range of the original grand pianos, affording pianists an extraordinary level of expressiveness ranging from the softest pianissimo to the strongest, boldest fortissimo.
Strong selection of additional instrument sounds - Supplementing the realistic acoustic piano voices, the CN39 digital piano also features an excellent selection of over 350 instrument sounds, ranging from electric pianos and drawbar and church organs, to strings, human choirs, and even atmospheric synth-style pads, inviting musicians to add greater variety to their performances. Furthermore, the Dual playing mode also allows two different sounds, such as grand piano and strings, to be layered together, while the Split and Four Hands modes divide the keyboard into two independent sections. The volume balances for each playing mode can also be adjusted quickly and easily using the real-time panel controls.
Virtual Technician adjustments to personalise the instrument’s character - The CN39 digital piano’s Virtual Technician feature allows various characteristics of the selected acoustic piano, electric piano, or harpsichord sound to be shaped at the touch of a button, with settings to adjust voicing and regulation, string, damper, and cabinet resonances, and subtle hammer, damper, and key release noises. It is even possible to adjust the precise tuning and volume of individual notes, before storing one’s personalised instrument configuration to memory.
Bluetooth® connectivity - In addition to standard USB and MIDI ports, the new CN39 also boasts integrated Bluetooth MIDI technology, allowing the digital piano to communicate with supported smart devices wirelessly. Once paired with a phone, tablet, or laptop, CN39 owners can easily expand the instruments’ functionality with a wide range of education, performance, and scoring apps. A dedicated Kawai Virtual Technician control app is also freely available, providing an enjoyable way to learn about and adjust various acoustic piano characteristics from an attractive touch interface, without the need for additional adaptors or cables. The integrated Bluetooth Audio feature lets you connect your mobile devices to listen to your music library and play along with it.
USB to Device functionality, with MP3/WAV file recording and playback - The CN39 digital piano is equipped with USB connectors that not only allow this instrument to be connected to a computer for MIDI use, but also to load and save data to USB memory devices directly. This ‘USB to Device’ feature allows instrument settings or recorded songs stored in internal memory to be saved to USB for posterity, or standard MIDI files (SMF) downloaded from the internet to be conveniently played back without additional hardware. USB memory devices can also be used to play back MP3 or WAV audio files, allowing musicians to learn the chords or melody for a new piece, or to simply play along with their favourite songs. It is even possible to record performances as MP3 or WAV files for emailing to friends and family, listening to on the move, or for further editing using an audio workstation.
Powerful Effects & Reverb - The CN39’s powerful digital effects engine enhances the instruments’ superior core sounds, applying additional layers of detail and realism that bring performances to life. Studio-quality reverb allows pianists to position themselves within one of six acoustic environments, ranging from a small practise room to an inspirational grand cathedral
Superior ONKYO 4-speaker output system - Unrivalled in its price range, the CN39 features an impressive 4-way system designed by ONKYO to reproduce the harmonic spectrum of an acoustic piano. Lower range frequencies are delivered through the underside of the instrument, while mid and high frequencies are projected outward via top-mounted speakers, closely mirroring the sound projection of a grand piano.
Great headphone experience - The CN39’s Spatial Headphone Sound (SHS) technology enhances the depth and realism of the instrument’s various sounds when using headphones or earphones, while also helping to reduce auditory fatigue when listening for extended periods of time.
Adjustable music rest - As with a grand piano, the viewing angle of the CN39’s music rest can be adjusted to suit the performer’s playing position, or laid flat for convenience when notating scores.
Authentic pedal response - Reinforcing the CN39’s reputation as the most realistic digital pianos in its price range is Kawai’s Grand Feel Pedal System. This development accurately replicates the position and individual weighting of the damper, soft, and sostenuto pedals of a Shigeru Kawai SK-EX concert grand piano to further enhance playing authenticity.
|UNSPC Code||60131001 - Pianos|