Kawai CN29W Digital Piano in White [HM2446]
Availability: Normally available within 3 - 7 days
Special Price £1,102.00
- Price Match Guarantee
- Action Responsive - Hammer III
- Key Material - Plastic
- Key Surface - Ivory Touch
- Let off Simulation - Yes
- Sensors - 3
- Velocity Curves - Light, Normal, Heavy, Off
- Key Lid - Yes, sliding type
- Sound Source - Progressive Harmonic Imaging™, 88 Key Sampling
- Sounds - Concert Grand, Concert Grand 2, Studio Grand, Studio Grand 2, Mellow Grand, Mellow Grand 2, Modern Piano, Rock Piano, Classic E.Piano, Modern E.Piano, Jazz Organ, Church Organ, Harpsichord, Vibraphone, String Ensemble
Slow Strings, Choir, New Age Pad, Atmosphere
- Polyphony max- 192 notes
- Virtual Technician - Smart Mode: 10 Presets, Advanced Mode (via Virtual Technician app): Voicing, Damper Resonance, Damper Noise, String Resonance, Key-off Effect, Fall-back Noise, Hammer Delay,Topboard, Decay Time, Minimum Touch, Stretch Tuning, Temperament Key, User Key Volume, Half-Pedal Adjust, Soft Pedal Depth
- Keyboard Mode - Dual, 4 Hands
- Reverb - Room, Lounge, Small Hall, Live Hall, Concert Hall, Cathedral
- Effects - Yes, preset
- 7 Beats - Tempo and Volume adjustable
- Recorder - 3 Songs, max. 10.000 notes
- Lesson Function - Burgmüller 25 (25 Etudes Faciles, Opus 100); Czerny 30 (Etudes de Mécanisme, Opus 849); Chopin Waltzes; Beyer (Vorschule im Klavierspiel, Opus 101); Alfred’s Basic Piano Library - Lesson Book Level 1A; Alfred’s
- Basic Piano Library Lesson Book Level 1B
- Concert Magic Songs - 40
- Demo Songs - 19
- Display - 128 x 128 pixel OLED
- Bluetooth - (Ver. 4.0; GATT compatible), Bluetooth Low Energy MIDI Specification compliant
- Other Features - Tuning, Transpose, Brilliance, SHS Mode, Phones Type, Sound Preview, Vocal Assist, Startup Settings, Auto Power Off , Transmit Program Change Number, MIDI Channel - Local Control, Multi Timbral Mode
- Sound System - 12 cm x 2 Full range speaker (ONKYO)
- Amplifier - 2 x 20W (ONKYO)
- Power Consumption - 30W
- Pedals - Grand Feel System with Damper (Half-Pedal), Sostenuto and Soft
- Music Rack - Yes, adjustable
- Jacks - MIDI (IN/OUT), USB (to Host), Headphones x 2 (1/4", 1/8")
- Height in cm 86
- Width in cm 135.6
- Depth in cm 40.5
- Weight in kg 43
- Finishes - Premium Rosewood, Premium Satin Black, Premium White Satin
Kawai’s latest CN Series model CN29 features a realistic, 88-note keyboard, beautiful grand piano sounds, and headphone jacks to avoid troubling family members and neighbours – all within an attractive, affordable instrument that will never require tuning. In addition to faithfully recreating the touch and tone of an acoustic piano, the CN 29 boasts a variety of additional features suitable for different playing abilities. The convenient lesson function allows aspiring pianists to learn piano with classical etudes and songs from the popular Alfred course books, while Concert Magic encourages even non-players to enjoy making music by simply tapping the keyboard with a steady, rhythmical beat.
Keyboard Action - The CN29 digital piano’s Responsive Hammer III (RHIII) action recreates the distinctive touch of an acoustic grand piano, with its realistic movement and accurate 3-sensor technology providing a smooth, natural, and highly responsive piano playing experience. The weight of the keyboard is appropriately graded to mirror the heavier bass hammers and lighter treble hammers of an acoustic piano, while structural reinforcements within the action assembly ensure greater stability during fortissimo and staccato passages. The CN29 digital piano also features Kawai’s Ivory Touch key surfaces that gently absorb finger moisture to assist the player’s performance, while, let-off simulation recreates the subtle ‘notch’ sensation.
Sound - Kawai’s latest CN Series model CN29 features a realistic, 88-note keyboard, beautiful grand piano sounds, and headphone jacks to avoid troubling family members and neighbours – all within an attractive, affordable instrument that will never require tuning. In addition to faithfully recreating the touch and tone of an acoustic piano, the CN 29 boasts a variety of additional features suitable for different playing abilities. The convenient lesson function allows aspiring pianists to learn piano with classical etudes and songs from the popular Alfred course books, while Concert Magic encourages even non-players to enjoy making music by simply tapping the keyboard with a steady, rhythmical beat.
Other Features - The CN29 digital piano features a three song recorder, allowing performances to be recorded to internal memory and played back at the touch of a button. In addition, the convenient lesson feature allows aspiring pianists to learn the piano using a built-in collection of etudes from Czerny and Burgmüller, or songs from the popular Alfred course books. The left and right hand parts for each piece can be practiced separately, while adjusting the tempo allows more difficult passages to be perfected. The CN 29 features song recorder capabilities that both enhances one’s playing enjoyment and assists with piano study. The CN29’s useful recorder allows up to three songs to be stored in internal memory and played back at the touch of a button, serving as a convenient self-assessment tool for players of all skill levels.
Headphone Experience - The CN Series’ Spatial Headphone Sound (SHS) technology enhances the depth and realism of the instrument’s various sounds when using headphones or earphones, while also helping to reduce auditory fatigue when listening for extended periods of time.
Bluetooth Connectivity - In addition to standard MIDI jacks for connecting to other instruments, the CN29 digital piano also boasts integrated Bluetooth MIDI technology that allows the instrument to communicate with supported smart devices wirelessly. Once connected to a phone, tablet, or laptop, CN29 digital piano owners can enjoy a wide variety of exciting music-related apps that enhance their learning and playing experience without additional cables.
Adjustable Music Rest - As with a grand piano, the viewing angle of the CN Series’ music rest can be adjusted to suit the performer’s playing position, or laid flat for convenience when notating scores.
Authentic Pedal Response - Reinforcing the CN Series’ reputation as the most realistic digital pianos in their price range is Kawai’s Grand Feel Pedal System. This new development accurately replicates the position and individual weighting of the damper, soft, and sostenuto pedals of a Shigeru Kawai SK-EX concert grand piano to further enhance playing authenticity.
|UNSPC Code||60131001 - Pianos|