hyTech pTrumpet in plastic Silver - PTRUMPET1HTS [HM4430]
Availability: Normally available within 3 - 7 days
Special Price £174.30
- pTrumpet hyTech is a truly authentic musical instrument that builds on the lightweight, robust, durable and affordable features of pTrumpet. Responsive and free blowing; the sound will exceed your expectations.
- hyTech has undergone a rigorous development programme. Further developing the use of an ABS plastic body this patented metal/plastic hybrid design includes stainless steel lined plastic pistons, brass and polymer hybrid valve block and lead pipe and a silver-plated metal mouthpiece. The innovative design creates a free-blowing, open feel and accurate intonation.
- Amazingly light at just 1.4 lbs, the hyTech aids great technique and encourages good posture in younger players or for those who find a traditional trumpet simply too heavy. Its robust design makes it perfect for any performance activity – particularly holiday practice, group or outdoor activities; in fact you can take it everywhere!
- The hyTech includes a 7C Silver plated brass mouthpiece and quality padded gig bag/back pack. The hyTech is compatible with any standard trumpet mouthpiece.
- Bb metal/polymer trumpet
- Bell size 5 inches
- Top sprung valves with ABS guides
- Metal water keys with silicon seals on main and 3rd valve tuning slides
- Aluminium top & bottom valve caps, stems and contoured finger buttons
- Lightweight; 650g (1.4lb)
- Patented hybrid lead-pipe design
- Works with any standard trumpet mouthpiece
- Padded gig bag
- Stainless steel sleeved pistons
- Black, gold & silver finishes
The pTrumpet hyTech marks a new chapter in trumpet evolution. Combining metal and polymer this hybrid instrument delivers a performance standard of high-quality student trumpets. It comes with a quality padded gig bag, includes a 7C Silver plated brass mouthpiece and will be available in Jet Black, Metallic Gold and Metallic Silver.
|UNSPC Code||60131101 - Trumpets|