Fusion Urban Cornet Gig Bag FB01 - Bllue [HM1776]
Availability: Normally available within 3 - 7 days
- Height: 450mm / 17.72ins
- Width: 235mm / 9.25ins
- Depth: 140mm / 5.51ins
- Height: 510mm / 20.07ins
- Width: 285mm / 11.22ins
- Depth: 200mm / 7.87ins
- 1.5kg / 3.31bs
- Padding: 20mm / 0.78 ins high-density foam padding for all round protection
- Padded shell reinforced areas
- Jacquard hardwearing, non PVC backed water resistant polyester material
- Rip-stop material
- Fashionable piping
- No visible webbing
- Soft non-scratch, non-fibrous quality velvet mix interior
- Internal padded travel strap
- Top pocket padded to hold 3 mouth pieces
- Large A4 zipped middle pocket
- Lockable zips on main compartment
- Rubber zip-pulls to prevent scratching of instrument
- Inverted zips for slick appearance
- Unique zip opening for easy access
- Ergonomic adjustable backpack straps with chest strap and
- Rear zipped compartment to store backpack straps when not in use
- Adjustable waist belt a
- Chunky padded and riveted carry handle (side and top)
- Fuse-on attachment system on front of bag
- Commuter friendly reflective panels, segment piping and print
- Screen printed reflective Fusion branding
- Rubber logos & Union Jack rubber badge
The Urban Series is a sleek and subtle line of bags, ideal for the gigging musician who travels with their instrument on a regular basis. This bag is lightweight and ergonomically designed and incorporates the unique "Fuse-on" system, whereby a separate range of accessory bags can quickly and easily fit onto the main instrument bag.
The bags provide excellent protection with a combination of 20mm high density foam padding and a tough water resistant non PVC backed material. Added features such as soft rubber handles, zip pulls and a robust molded base provide the perfect solution to carry your instrument safely, wherever you may need to go. The Urban Series is available in the colour black and black/blue and has commuter friendly reflective print, a safety factor if you are a cyclist or pedestrian. At the rear of the bag is a compartment where the backpack straps can be stored out of sight if carried by hand. There are lockable zips on the main compartment of the bag to keep your instrument secure.
Safe on the inside. Your Cornet will be stored safely inside a 20mm (0.78”) high density lightweight foam shell, the inside of which is lined with a soft non-scratch velvet-mix lining.
Pockets Galore!There are two pockets to the front of the bag, one large enough to carry A4 sheet music. There is plenty of space for pencils, mouthpieces, valve oils and any other accessories you might need. If you need extra space to carry more gear, spare clothing or even your laptop, just "Fuse-on" with our line of Urban accessory bags.
Consider our “Add-on” line of products! If you want a higher level of protection for your Cornet, you can purchase a Cornet Sleeve from our “Accessory” line. The sleeve is padded and has a grab handle to help remove it from inside the main instrument bag. Also consider a rain-cover with reflective Fusion logo, a great way to keep your bag dry in wet weather conditions and to be seen walking or cycling at night.
|UNSPC Code||60131517 - Musical instrument case or protective carry bag|